Come and join New Zealand’s largest and leading new boat dealership!
We are currently looking for a Service Advisor to join our growing team. As the face of our Service Centre, you will be a friendly and helpful team player with a can-do attitude.
With 30 years in the marine industry and backed by some of the most reputable brands including Yamaha, Buccaneer and Southern Boats, endless opportunities to further your skills amongst a supportive team exist and a competitive remuneration is available for the right candidate.
About the Role
- Greeting our service customers and taking in person, online and phone enquiries
- Managing our service booking system and liaising with the Service Manager and Technicians to plan jobs efficiently
- Liaising with our sales department for internal work requirements
- Liaising with external contractors if off-site work is required
- Regularly updating clients on job progress
- Creating job cards, completing appraisal forms and invoicing service work
- Working 8am - 5pm Monday to Friday
- Friendly with a can-do attitude
- Exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including computer literacy
The successful candidate will ideally have experience in the marine or automotive industry, however if you have a passion for boating and a desire to learn then we encourage you to apply.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.