We invite applications from experienced Marine Electricians to join the Northland Marine Division based in Whangārei. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-established and respected company with the potential to provide you with professional development and long-term career opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will need to:
· Have a practical, common-sense approach
· Be a licensed and registered electrician who takes pride in your work
· Have proven electrical experience, with industrial or marine experience giving you an advantage
· Be comfortable dealing and working with a wide range of personalities
· Have a positive attitude towards health and safety
· Be able to work independently and as part of a team as required
Although not mandatory, additional experience in the following areas will benefit your application:
· Experience with Hybrid and Electric ships
· Experience with marine electronics, Navigational systems, and Digital switching
· Experience with PLC installations and Automation
If you’ve got a great work ethic and this is an opportunity that appeals to you, then we want to hear from you!
Please submit your application with your CV and a Cover Letter stating why you are interested in the role and how you meet the requirements of this position.
The successful candidate for this position will be able to access subsidized health insurance through the McKay group with Southern Cross Health Insurance.