Marine Shop Manager
About the Role
We are currently looking for a Shop Manager to join our team. As the face of our shop, you will be an organised and friendly team player with a can-do attitude.
*Role Responsibilities *
- Being friendly and attentive to customers including face-to-face, phone and email communication
- Regularly updating customers on progress, pricing, ETAs etc
- Ensuring shop stock levels are well-maintained
- Completing purchase orders for parts and accessories
- Preparing and organising parts and accessories for rigging in an orderly system
- Liaising with our Sales and Service departments to ensure required parts are supplied
- Be knowledgeable and pro-active in learning about our range and offers
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workplace environment that meets and exceeds Health and Safety standards
- Weekdays hours of 8-5, with alternating weekend work (open to some flexibility for the right candidate)
*About You *
Marine experience and retail/customer-facing experience is preferred but not essential for a candidate with the right attitude.
- Passion for boating and the outdoors
- Excellent organisational skills
- A friendly, team-orientated attitude
- A clean NZ drivers license
Come and join New Zealand’s largest new boat dealership based in East Tamaki. With over 30 years in the marine industry and working with some of the most reputable brands including Yamaha, Beneteau, Buccaneer, and Southern Boats, endless opportunities to further your skills amongst a supportive team exist. A competitive remuneration is available for the right candidate.