Software Developer (HMI
ATTEST is a Marine Electrical business specialising in the superyacht industry. We produce our own Monitoring & Control Systems interfacing Power Generation, Hydraulic, Pneumatic, HVAC, and all manner of systems that make today's Super-yachts tick.
We are looking for a Software Developer (HMI & PLC) to join our growing team, developing and programming both in-house and external projects. You will be part of a great culture, where you're appreciated, encouraged, further developed into electrical drafting or design engineering, and taken out for breakfast.
With sustainability top of mind, you will also be an integral team member, building a ‘Greener Future,’ with electrical propulsion & control systems for Auckland’s two new fully electric ferries.
What's in it for you:
- Top hourly rate for the very best
- Hours 7 – 3:30
- Latest phone
- Day off for your birthday
- Planned career development to become a marine specialist.
About the Role
- PLC Programming (ladder, function block, structured text) – Fuji PLC
- HMI Programming – ProFace Screens
- Data Management – Pro-Server EX
- Modbus communications
- CAN-Bus communication
- Remote support to overseas yachts
- Field work commissioning & fault-finding of systems