Inflatable Boat Tube Fitter/Builder
Explorer Boats NZ Limited
Due to expansion within our business, Explorer Boats needs am talented inflatable tube builder/fitter to join our team.
We are based in Kumeu which is an easy 30 minutes from Auckland on a bad day against the traffic, we also offer flexibility in start and finish times to suit your needs.
The suitable applicant must have the following skills and knowledge:
· Experienced in constructing tubes for RIBs is preferred however an upholstery/fabric background where there are similar skills to what we are looking for would be an asset
· Be organized to ensure the various components of the build comes together in the right time and sequence
· Follow a defined process, not cut corners and also contribute to continual improvement of our processes
· Display a consistently high level of detail and accuracy
· Proudly produce a product to a high standard ensuring quality at every step, the tube makes the boat so needs to look great
· Work within a team environment and be prepared to assist where needed, have a strong work ethic
This is a permanent full-time position and due to the nature of the marine industry there are peak summer periods when we need to work extra hours. We would welcome support at boat shows and other events that we hold.
If you are interested, please call Andy on 021 880 871 or email firstname.lastname@example.org