Boat Builder / Cabinet Maker
Motor Yacht Service Centre
Motor Yacht Service Centre is a unique, full spectrum, service centre for Luxury Motor Yachts based in Hobsonville, Auckland.
We create custom and bespoke additions to our owners boats, like none of our competitors. From boatbuilding to complex electronics installations, we do it all.
The Luxury Motor Yachts in our fleet are works of arts, are a significant asset to their respective owners and only perfection in workmanship will be sufficient.
WHAT WE NEED!
We are looking for SKILLED BOATBUILDERS join our team of 14, based in Hobsonville. Your experience will need to be well rounded. Ideally, You'll be proficient in timber work, fiberglass work, plumbing and all other aspects of boatbuilding.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
Your Core Business Will Be:
- Working closely with our boatbuilding and electronics team
- Hull Extensions and Modifications
- Lifting Boarding Platforms
- Teak Timber Work
- Davit Installations
- Gyro Stabiliser Installations
- Interior Fitout and Cabinetry
- Custom and Bespoke Additions
- Problem Solving and Outside-The-Box Thinking
- Helping Get the Job Done – no matter how big or small
*WHAT WE WILL OFFER YOU *
- Highly competitive remuneration – circa $50per hour on a contractors agreement – based on skill level
- The opportunity to work on incredible, luxury boats
- Advice and learnings from a highly qualified team - you may even teach us some your own tricks!
- Approximately 44 hours a week work
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Because you will be working on some of New Zealand’s most luxurious vessels, we need a person that has pride in their appearance, is punctual and well mannered. You need to be motivated and work well with others.
Well spoken and written English is a must.
You will also need a clean full, current, drivers licence as you may be required to work on vessels at marina’s around Auckland.
Apply through this ad – or email us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Check us out at www.mysc.co.nz