Warehouse/ Marine Cadetship Role
We are on the hunt for a dynamic, motivated individual with an interest in the marine industry to join one of New Zealand’s largest marine wholesaler and distributors based in our Glen Innes warehouse.
This role will initially be warehouse and customer service based, gaining a product knowledge understanding and could develop with the right candidate into a fantastic career with one of NZ’s leading marine brands. The successful candidate will need to have a can-do attitude, good communication skills, and be physically fit. A counterbalance fork hoist licence is not essential but is a benefit.
Training is provided, within a supportive and fun, family feel team.
- General warehouse duties
- Pick packing
- Physically fit
- Heavy lifting is required
- Strong eye for detail
- Ability to work independently
- Maintain tidiness of warehouse area
- Customer service interaction
Skills & Experience:
- Quick learner
- Good written and spoken communication skills
- Ability to understand role and warehouse environment
- Can multitask and work under pressure
- Reliable and hardworking
- NZ Drivers licence beneficial
What's on offer:
- Development opportunities
- Permanent opportunity
- Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pm (weekends off)
- Great culture and team environment
- Fantastic Industry
Reference checks will be required.
If you have a passion for boating, fishing and the outdoors and are keen to start your career in the marine industry with opportunities to grow within one of New Zealand’s largest marine brands and one of Australasia's largest marine wholesalers and distributors, we encourage you to apply.
Immediate Start available. APPLY NOW