Sales / Customer Service / Website
Auckland Engineering Supplies
Marine Engineering Sales / Customer Service / Marketing
We are looking for a dynamic hardworking person to join our friendly knowledgeable team in our Marine Engineering Supply shop based in Westhaven.
Position would suit a school leaver or person looking to come off the tools.
The position has a lot of variety and includes:
Warehousing and stocking shelves
Updating our website and online orders.
Possibility for some marketing opportunities.
Successful applicant will need to have the following key attributes:
- you will be open and receptive to our customer’s requirements
- be a good team player
- react positively under pressure
- be computer literate
- have some knowledge or interest in engineering equipment
- be honest, reliable, and hardworking
- have good time management
- be adaptable and able to think outside the box
- and above all, have a good sense of humour.
Sales experience is not essential however some knowledge or interest in engineering or marine is preferred.
You must have great attention to detail, be responsible, enthusiastic and driven.
The job includes helping with our website and working on online sales so computer literacy is a must.
Our company prides itself on our customer service and technical knowledge of our products, so it is essential that you excel in these areas.
We do have a close down period over Christmas from 23rd December and reopen on 4th of January.
If this sounds like you apply today to: firstname.lastname@example.org