Sales Account Exec.
VMG Clothing (GVG Ltd)
Sales – Superyacht Sales and Support Exec.
This position requires a motivated well-organized sales driven person to work as a Team member within our sales Team.
While an understanding of the dynamics involved in working on Super Yachts is important it is not imperative. Any previous apparel industry knowledge again is not necessary but would be an advantage.
Of most importance is the drive to succeed and grow accounts and sales.
This Sales position will have a focus primarily on the Super Yacht Uniform market both local and international but will also support local marine business opportunities. While sales prospecting will be an important aspect of this role re-connecting with existing clients will also be an important function.
The role will require the following skills and duties.
· To achieve a monthly Sales budget
· Build a client base capable of meeting the sales budget.
· Prospecting to ensure sales growth.
· To work closely with production and design regarding customers’ needs and requirements.
· Support other Sales Exec. When the need arises.
· Display willingness to help in other work areas if and when required.
· Attend and participate in weekly and monthly sales meetings.
· Maintain and update CRM data for your client base.
· Prepare and submit proposals and quotations for clients when required.
· Assist and be available for industry trade shows.
· Work closely with sales support to make sure all customers are getting the follow up they require.
· Collaborate with production on new designs.
· Work with the design team to prepare storyboard ideas for clients.
A competitive salary is offered depending on the candidate’s skills and suitability.
Hours of work are set at 8.30am to 5.00pm but there is some flexibility. (Additional hours will be necessary from time to time)
We believe this position will offer plenty of variety and challenge along with opportunity to grow with the company.
The Superyachts/Sales support person will report to the VMG Manager.