Live Sail Die
We are looking for a water loving motivated individual for our busy and fast growing company to help manage the day to day operations and to ensure smooth communications between contractors and clients. The team is busy and we work in a fun and fast paced environment focusing on the sailing and the marine industry. The successful applicant will have the ability to learn quickly, demonstrate a willingness to undertake any task at hand and have excellent management and communication skills.
The position is Auckland Central based.
The successful applicant will have
- Reliable and self-motivated with a strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Solid computer skills, background in WordPress a bonus
- Flexibility to adapt your working day to support colleagues and clients
- While no formal qualifications are required for this position a prior administration experience would be a bonus
- Timeliness, responsibility, attention to detail and confidentiality
- Prior administration experience would be an advantage
- A love for sailing or water sports is a huge bonus!
Additional Points to note
- The ability to communicate well with the team and clients is essential so we require a cover letter and CV/Resume to be included in your application.
- This role will be very people orientated along with the administrative portion. It would suit someone looking for an entry level position into a fast growing media company. Your passion and administrative skills are what we are looking for.
- Relatively flexible working hours, this is a 30/hr week position
- Some weekend work will be required
- As the role is customer facing we require the successful candidate to be double vaccinated with evidence available on request
Laptop and phone plan provided
Live Sail Duties
Work with and support the CEO & COO
- Manage the CEO and COO calendar
- Assist with leads for new clients - incentives provided
- Booking contractors for jobs
- Being the go-between between contractors and clients
- Update the website daily with new content, either from provided material or original material
- Update social media channels daily
- Look after and manage distribution of stock
- Manage the incident reporting schedule
- Book the media boat for jobs through Pier 21
- Provide media boat reports for the Board
- Manage social media reports for the Board
- Manage communications with clients
- Managing advertising reports for clients
- Managing content creator commission reports
- Provide leadership to contractors
- Any other duties that may arise