Customer Service Representative
Survitec design, manufacture and supply a full range of lifesaving solutions serving marine, energy, aerospace and defence markets. Our extensive product portfolio includes everything from lifejackets to marine evacuation systems, medical equipment to personal protective equipment. Our brands include Crewsaver, Yak Adventure Equipment, RFD and many more.
Our success has been achieved through a combination of best-in-class survival technology and safety solutions, innovative product development and an experienced and highly customer focused team of professionals.
Our customer Service team are dedicated to supporting our customers before, during and after their purchase of products and equipment.
In this role, you will own and manage in-bound and outbound calls and email enquiries for the Southern region. This role receives and processes customer quotes, orders, enquiries, and complaints. It maintains ongoing relationships with customers and sales colleagues.
This position is a 12-month fixed term contract, based in our Nelson branch, New Zealand.
To be considered for this role we are looking for:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role, being a point of contact to take, respond and follow up on customer enquiries
- The ability to build strong customer relationships
- Professional verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work as part of a team and independently
- Well-developed planning and prioritization skills
- The ability to work collaboratively with others to meet share objectives
- Proficient in MS Office and comfortable using CRM databases
We can offer relocation support for the right candidate - However, we can only accept applications from those who have current work rights in New Zealand.
To apply for this role, please submit your resume. Cover letters are welcome. Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted