Stainless Steel Polisher
Manson Anchors Ltd
Be part of a real Kiwi success story, Bowmaster is a family owned company that genuinely values its people. Its innovative New Zealand made fabricated products are considered by many as Number 1 in the world. Join a team that makes high end products and really looks after staff.
Our company is a great place to work, with tidy factory and great team atmosphere, we look after our staff and train you on the job. You will be working with great workmates and a positive atmosphere. Hours that work to avoid traffic, and we reward staff with better pay or bonuses when they do well.
Bowmaster designs and builds great boat anchor deployment systems and amazing deck gear for some of the largest superyachts in the world. A really winning team to be a part of!!
Bowmaster products are made from various grades of high strength Stainless Steel which are polished to a mirror finish. There is a wide variety of different products to polish which makes the job very interesting.
The company is seeking a polisher with experience in stainless steel polishing or experience in polishing other non ferrous metals to join its talented team.
However no experience required for someone prepared to learn on the job. Sander/small tool skills are the key for this role. This is a permanent position with excellent pay rates.
The role has the added advantage of tailored working hours to help avoid the traffic, plus the possibility of additional hours of work by mutual agreement.
If you wish to see photos and get a better understanding of the company's products please visit its website: http://www.bowmaster.co.nz
KEY REQUIREMENTS FOR THE ROLE:
- No experience needed will train on site.
- Able to demonstrate a high level of workmanship capability
- Lots of energy in the workplace
- Genuine team player
- Age is no barrier, if you're keen and talented
WHAT BOWMASTER CAN OFFER IN RETURN:
- Be part of a fantastic team and a company that is growing and going places
- Innovative hours that work well for staff with families
- Excellent pay rates that suit experience/skills
- Work alongside a team of talented engineers in a very clean & tidy factory with freshly painted floors
- Wide variety of interesting and challenging work
- Rewarding, satisfying permanent position
- A genuine Kiwi company that values its people
Please note, only applicants currently living in New Zealand with a current legal right to work in New Zealand will be considered for this role.
If this sounds like you, please APPLY NOW including your CV