Head Boat Builder leading the team
· Fantastic opportunity for a trade qualified boat builder
· Opportunities for growth and further development
· Great team culture and diverse environment
Are you a trade qualified boat builder looking for your next exciting opportunity?
We would love to welcome you on board!
About Our Role
We are on the lookout for a trade qualified boat builder to join our reputable Marina and be part of our collaborative team. This role will see you working closely with the Head Boat Builder, Service Manager, Managing Director and our wider team. You will build key working relationships with your colleagues as well as our customers.
Your responsibilities will include:
· Carrying out boatbuilding duties and completing all jobs to a high standard
· Acting as Marina host and liaising with berth holder renters of Orakei Marina
· Quoting on jobs as required and managing time efficiently
· Providing support to the greater team by assisting with training or knowledge sharing
· Working responsibly, autonomously and independently
· Proactively seeking work and using good initiative
You will have strong work ethic, be motivated by doing a great job and be open to learning and developing. You will also be a good problem solver and possess good knowledge of various methods of boat building.
Other attributes that will add to your success:
· Certificate in Boat Building, Level 4, or a relevant trade qualification (desired but not essential)
· Sea-going and/or marina experience will be beneficial
· Experience in composite boatbuilding and good general knowledge of boats
· Excellent communication and organisation skills
· A good attitude and a valued team member
If this sounds like the position you have been looking for, please Apply Now and submit your CV. We would love someone to start ASAP and look forward to hearing from you!