SERVICE TECHNICIAN (NELSON)
For over 166 years, we have been protecting lives in the air, on land and at sea, through the design, manufacture, and servicing of Survival Technology.
Today, we are the world's leading safety company operating in 96 countries providing innovative solutions to the Marine, Defence, Energy, Civil and Government sectors .
Working at Survitec is fast paced, challenging and incredibility rewarding.
We are currently looking for one full time Service Technician to be based in Nelson and one full time Service Technician in Auckland.
Primary duties of the role
- Servicing of life rafts, inflatable life-jackets, rescue boats and survival / immersion suits.
- Providing support in relation to service enquiries, quotes, orders, technical information and warranty issues.
- Assisting with stock takes.
A full and exhaustive job description is available - Please ask!
This is a great opportunity for someone who is enthusiastic, takes pride in their work, and is willing to be trained up as a Service Technician and ultimately have a long and rewarding career with the Survitec.
Experience in the marine / aviation or energy industry is desirable, but not essential. Full training will be provided for you to thrive in the role.
- Experience within a service environment
- Ability to comprehend service manuals and instructions from others
- Outstanding commitment to safe work practices
- Physically fit (Some heavy lifting involved)
- Basic computing skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Tidy appearance, punctual to work and good attendance
Don't miss out on this great opportunity by joining a global organisation - Apply now specifying your location of preference (Auckland or Nelson)